Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last night...

It's official! Jesse and I are Lamaze graduates! I would like to thank all of the little people who helped us get to where we are. LOL! Class actually wasn't that bad. We only "pushed" for the last 10 minutes of class, and we watched a couple of videos. One of the videos was hilarious! It was a recorded "A Baby Story" where a crazy mom and a fainting dad welcome their baby. It's a classic that should be shown at every birthing class across the nation. Anywho, here's proof that we did it (what's more official than a baby in an airplane?):



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also got our maternity pictures, and I like quite a few of them. They were so darn cheap I really couldn't go wrong. I'm going to get some printed and pick one out to put in a signature mat frame. People will be able to sign it at the baby shower, and I can hang it in baby's room after. Here are a couple of teasers:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, tomorrow I have another appointment for an ultrasound and a non-stress test. Hopefully baby and I make it to the shower on Saturday. Jess has been very helpful, and I just have to take it easy tomorrow. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You learned about pushing for 1/2 the time it took me to push!

I LOVE the maternity pictures! Too cute! The one with the little booties is my favorite.