Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Monday, boo...

My weekend was pretty uneventful except for the fact that I took maternity pictures on Saturday! It's was really hot and I felt like I was melting even though we were indoors. But we got some good shots, and it only took about an hour and a half. Well worth the price I paid. Craigslist is a gem! And here's a sneak peak:

Photobucket

Other than that we came home, just vegged in the AC, watched some TV and went night swimming. Oh, and a new family obsession, Rock Band. My niece and nephew got this last week and every free moment they have is spent playing this. I have not tried it as of yet, but I hear it can be quite addicting. It's very entertaining to watch, too. My favorite is watching people sing while they've been drinking. Hilarious!

Sunday was also pretty boring. Another day was spent just lounging, but we did watch this really good documentary called War Dance. It was not only saddening, but uplifting. Highly recommend it. The rest of the afternoon was spent playing...you guessed it, Rock Band.

Oh, and I have another hospital visit this afternoon. I'll be getting another ultrasound and baby will be getting a non-stress test. Hopefully things still look good and normal. I think the thing I only look forward to is the ultrasound when I get to see baby boy.

No comments: